Geckofone iPhone recycling launches
Yay we have finally gone live after months of planning and careful analysis of what you want from a mobile recycling firm. We aim to be truly different from the others who we feel are letting the customer down time and time again.
Why are we different?
- We always strive to offer you the most cash for your iPhone or iPad no matter what the condition or state of your phone. We can do this as we only specialise in Apple products and know them inside out meaning that we dont have to package all the phones into used and non working and can give you a accurate quote.
- We promise never to change the quote once we receive the phone. If you make a mistake with the grade or condition we will gladly send the phone back to you for free or you can re-quote on the site for a new price (Others offer you what seems to be a brilliant quote and then mark it down substantially when they receive it and then have the cheek to charge you up to £10 to get the phone back)
- We are honest with how you get your phone to use. Others will offer you “Freepost” but this only covers you for £50 of compensation. The sad thing is that most people will pay an extra £6.95 to get their iPhone to a recycler which covers Royal Mail Special Delivery. We always add £5 on top of the phone quote to cover postage. No-one else does that which is why we are different.
- We always delete the data from your iPhone and guarantee that your sensitive data will never get into the wrong hands.
- We aim to re-use at least 95% of all the iPhones and iPads that you send us and will keep them in the UK providing jobs and opportunities for the UK (Others will just send them to the 3rd World or Hong Kong to be re-conditioned!)
- We will always let you read comments on our Facebook page from customers who have used us so you can make your own mind up on how we compare to other recyclers.